Hardware keylogger installation
Installing a hardware keylogger takes less than 5 seconds!
Wi-Fi wireless keylogger access
Wi-Fi keyloggers send E-mail reports with recorded keystroke data via Wireless LAN
KeyGrabber Wi-Fi Premium
- Captured keystroke data sent through E-mail reports
- Connects to the Internet through any Access Point
- Supports WEP, WPA, and WPA-2 security schemes
- Free Windows application for accessing the keylogger over TCP/IP
- Flash drive mode available both in USB and PS/2 versions
- 4 Gigabytes of internal memory in all versions
- Internal clock and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
- No drivers or software necessary, compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Mac Compatibility Pack (MCP) ensures full compatibility with Mac computers (MCP version only)
- Ultra compact and discrete, less than 2 inches (5 cm) long
- Built-in time-stamping module, just like the KeyGrabber TimeKeeper
- 50 different national keyboard layouts available
- Full feature set of the KeyGrabber USB or KeyGrabber PS/2
Why use a hardware keylogger?
- For protecting kids from on-line predators and other hazards
- For checking what your employees are doing during their working hours
- For checking if your spouse is cheating on you
- For checking what your Internet connection is being used for
- ...and several more, see keystroke recorder benefits
Interested in a larger order or resale? Please contact us for purchases of 5 or more units.
The world's first Wi-Fi hardware keylogger
The KeyGrabber Wi-Fi Premium keylogger also incorporates a built-in WLAN transceiver and TCP/IP stack, meaning it can connect to the Internet through a Wi-Fi Access Point. To do that, you must provide it some basic data, such as the Network ID and password (just like any WLAN device). Once connected to an Access Point, the keylogger will start sending E-mail reports with captured keystroke data to any recipient E-mail address you supply. This means you can keep track of what's happening on the monitored computer from any place throughout the world, just by checking your mailbox!
The KeyGrabber Wi-Fi Premium also features a TCP/IP interface, for on-demand access at any time. You can remotely download recorded data from the keylogger, using special software delivered with the device.
The control software can communicate with multiple Wi-Fi hardware keyloggers, allowing to create entire networks of wireless keyloggers. This solution is particularly recommended for monitoring several computers in a household, or controlling employee productivity in companies.
Which version do I need?
If you want to monitor a USB keyboard (rectangular plug), choose the KeyGrabber Wi-Fi Premium USB. If you want to record a PS/2 keyboard (round plug), pick the Wi-Fi Premium PS/2. Both versions come in several color options: black, gray, white, and purple.
|There is also a size- and price-optimized version of this product available, named the KeyGrabber Nano Wi-Fi.
Is this legal?
Technically speaking, you should contact a lawyer to get detailed information about the local laws, and the application for which you intend to use this device for. Generally it's permitted to monitor your own computer, meaning you can watch what your kids and family are doing on the computer. If you want to monitor your employees, or perform any other type of surveillance, you should display a clear notice about this fact. It is obviously NOT LEGAL to use this device for any type spying, or stealing confidential data.
Want to learn more? Read the KeyGrabber Wi-Fi Premium User's Guide
or simply ask us